General Manager - Valve Manufacturing
Leading regionaly company
Autonmous role to make a real impact within the valve industry
About Our Client
Our client from humble beginnings in the 1970's has grown to be a leading conglomerate in the region with origins that date back to steel trading the group now have companies in a variety of industries including Industrial, Technology Systems, Food & Investment. This role will be specifically under the Industrial arm and lead the valve manufacturing business. The products are targeted at the oil & gas, water, & power sectors.
The General Manager will be responsible for the complete operations of the business manufacturing, sales, IT, HR with the objective to lead from the front and generate results in a challenging market. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the strategic goals for the organisation revenue targets, customer accounts & manufacturing standards.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, business goals and objectives aligning with the group strategy and targets.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT)
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the management team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the valve industry or a related engineered product. Furthermore, it is critical for candidates to have extensive management experience and examples of business turnaround in a manufacturing environment
- Engineering qualification (Bachelors minimum)
- 20+ years experience in steel trading globally KSA advantage
- Examples of business turnaround and cost optimisation
- Experience leading large teams
- Full P&L responsibility
What's on Offer
The proposed budget for the role is SAR40,000 - SAR45,000 Base + Housing Allowance + Car Allowance + Family tickets + Family medical + Bonus (As per company policy)