General Manager - Welding Solutions
Leading regional business
Premium products & solutions
About Our Client
Our client from humble beginnings in the 1970's has grown to be a leading conglomerate in the region with origins that date back to the 1970s the group have companies in a variety of industries including Industrial, Technology Systems, Food & Investment. This role will be specifically under the Industrial arm and lead Welding Solutions business which is a market leader in the KSA market. The Welding Solutions business provide products and services tailored to the manufacturing, construction & oil & gas sectors.
The General Manager will be responsible for the complete operations of the business Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & IT with the objective to lead from the front and high growth cultural change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the strategic goals for the organisation across both local and international operations.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, business goals and objectives aligning with the group strategy and targets.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT)
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the management team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of welding machinery and solutions. Furthermore, it is critical for candidates to have extensive management experience and examples of business wide cultural change.
- Engineering qualification (Bachelors minimumm)
- 20+ years experience in welding solutions/oil & gas products/services
- Examples of business turnaround and cost optimisation
- Experience leading large teams
- Full P&L responsibility
What's on Offer
The proposed budget for the role is SAR40,000 - SAR45,000 Base + Housing Allowance + Car Allowance + Family tickets + Family medical + Bonus (As per company policy)