Truly exciting opportunity to work on a huge integration project
Chance to work within a world class enterprise GIS function
About Our Client
A leading organisation in RAK with strong development and progression culture.
- Document, maintain and support application according to changing business requirements.
- Troubleshoot client issues related to Esri application deployment and system architecture.
- Design, code and integrate application with database management systems.
- Recommend new technologies and techniques for application development.
- Ensure that application architecture meets business requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years as a GIS application developer
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development
- Experience integrating GIS solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Experience with geodatabases and underlying DBMS technology such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Understanding of spatial analysis and geo-processing tasks
- Strong understanding of modern development patterns and architectures
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning (ML) concepts
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and environments such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Relevant experience using modern GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Diverse project portfolio
- Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the Ras-Al-Khaimah