GL & Fixed Asset Director - Saudi National
Join a subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies in the Kingdom.
Contribute to a start up organisation in their establishment phase.
About Our Client
A newly established subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies in the Kingdom.
- Manage operational accounting.
- Act as key stakeholder in the acquisitions or dismantling of towers.
- Manage consolidation and asset tagging.
- Oversee financial statements preparation process.
- Work closely with CFO to ensure fixed assets are all kept in check.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-6 years' experience managing GL and FA.
- Essential to be a Chartered Accountant or CPA qualified.
- Tower/telecom companies are preferred.
- Arabic speaking skills.
- Expert at using IFRS as a reporting standard.
- Strong personality with detail orientation.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.