About Our Client
Neom is a Saudi project for a smart and tourist cross-border city planned for construction, The project is located in the far north-west of Saudi Arabia it will be constructed in Tabuk. It includes marine land located within the Egyptian and Jordanian borders.  It will provide many investment opportunities with a total area of 26,500 km2 (10,200 sq mi) and will extend 460 km on the coast of the Red Sea.
The project aims to transform Saudi Arabia into a leading global model in various aspects, one of the main objectives of the project is to seek ways of cooperation and investment with a wide network of international investors and innovators, and aims to focus on advanced industries and advanced technology.  The first phase will be completed by 2025. The project was supported and funded by the Saudi Public Investment Fund of $ 500 billion.
Planning and Strategy
- Ongoing finance system development and upgrade, to optimize the GL structure
- Contribute to accounting policy development and review
- Develop the GL team to maintain and enhance a high level of critical review, and monitor KPIs for the team, to drive accuracy and performance
- Identify and implement improvements and key initiatives to the GL process, including GL structure changes, system upgrades and protocol reviews
- Maintenance of the GL hierarchy and structure to ensure it continues to meet and exceed the needs of the organization's internal and external reporting requirements
- Provide support to the month end, quarterly and year end reporting and the external audit process as required
- Undertake other projects and duties as determined by management in the Finance departmentInternal controls
- Contribute to the development of organization wide controls to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial information used for financial reporting
- Maintain and update appropriate policies and procedures to ensure they are appropriate and relevant
- Maintain fair, ethical and professional work practices in accordance with NEOM's values and code of conduct
The Successful Applicant
- Must be willing to relocate to Riyadh.
- Must be a fully qualified chartered accountant.
- Must be big 4 trained.
- Must currenly be managing a team.
- Must have at least 7 years GL experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and opportunity to be part of an exciting venture and project that will be forever part of the history of KSA.