Global BU Financial Controller
Global BU Financial Controller with a European Multinational
Reporting to the President with a global reach (travel involved)
About Our Client
This is a successful B2B multinational client who are leaders in their field. They nurture a collaborative team environment with strong prospects for continual growth across multiple business lines, operations and regions.
- Lead, direct and control the financial resources of the BU to maintain short and long term financial health.
- Maximizing the quality and accuracy of all financial reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet) and analysis (operational and strategical levels).
- Direct the preparation of forecasts (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Global responsibility across operations in 4 continents, 20+ locations and multiple legal entities.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the BU and ensure a financial strategy is in place to support this.
- Lead, manage and mentor in country Controllers across the entities, whilst business partnering with each MD and Operational Leadership teams.
- Support the business units in maintaining and/ or growing market share, investment opportunities and product/ service development.
- Develop and implement standard procedures and operating processes to increase operational and functional efficiency.
- Lead and direct the implementation of a BU ERP and CRM system.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 12 years of experience, with at least 5 years of Regional Controller experience, with proven capability in a leadership role.
- Qualified Finance Certificate Preferred (ACCA, CA, CPA etc.)
- University Degree (business or finance related)
- Candidates will come from a commercial industrial/ services background such as Oil & Gas or B2B services
- As this is a global role, candidates with a very broad regional experience will be given preference e.g. EMEA, Americas, APAC, MEA with employee population of at least 500
- Comfortable with global travel 60-70% time and managing workload over global time zones.
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
What's on Offer
Role is based in the Dubai office with a large amount of global travel
A competitive salary on offer including family medical and flights
Performance related bonus