- Governmental entity that is going through a large scale transformation.
- Be a part of an exciting new team.
About Our Client
Our client is a confidential Governmental fast-growing entity that contributes to the Saudi 2030 Vision. They are in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia.
- Establishing a sound compliance and corporate governance framework and ensuring that all business practices, processes, and activities are consistent with appropriate regulations as well as internal procedures.
- Provide compliance and regulatory training and/ or guidance and general assistance to all business departments.
- Create, implement, administer and enforce policies, procedures and laws required to operate in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Monitor the Governance and Compliance Department's financial performance and recommend mitigating actions.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- LLB or equivalent law degree OR Master of Business Administration;
- 8-10 years in Corporate, Legal and Compliance or similar work environment;
- Beneficial: Post graduate Diploma or equivalent in Applied Corporate Governance;
- Demonstrated understanding and competency in application of Saudi Arabia Corporate Governance Regulations as issued by CMA and MoCI.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English is required, including experience in writing and understanding legal texts.
What's on Offer
Fantastic career growth opportunities with a great package and benefits on offer.