Graphic/ Motion Designer
AED25,000 - AED26,000
To be a part of Saudi 2030 vision
About Our Client
One of the Key players in Vision 2030
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 years graphic design experience including video production design and animation
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must have experience using Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
What's on Offer