Group Corporate Secretary
Work for a global logistics multinational corporation with over 200 offices
Manage Legal and Company Secretariat functions at Group level
About Our Client
A global logistics multinational corporation with over 200 offices worldwide offering shipping and logistics solutions in many industries including Energy, Automotive, Cruise and Freight
- Administering the legal structure of the Group and maintaining relations with offshore agents
- Establishing, maintaining and dissolving companies and joint ventures
- Maintaining corporate documents, records and data for all Group companies.
Recording minutes of company meetings.
Monitoring any litigation the group is involved in and keeping stakeholders adequately informed.
Review of and drafting of contracts of a global nature , drafting of NDA's, legal notices and any other ancillary legal natured documentation required in the ordinary course of business.
Administration of the insurance schemes of the Group; supervision of claims management and at times control of, negotiation of insurance policy renewal terms via the insurance broker.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
- Bachelors degree in Law (LLB) and ideally also a licensed lawyer/solicitor
- 4-8 years' experience as a company secretary for an international group of companies
- Must be currently based in the UAE for visa restrictions
What's on Offer
An opportunity to make a step up into a group level role. Work alongside senior executives across many offices globally. Earn an attractive, tax free UAE salary