Head of Business Unit - Fibre Insulation Manufacturing
State of the art manufacturing facility
Leading regional organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a respected name in the insulation manufacturing industry and have been operating in the GCC for decades. They have state of the art manufacturing capabilities invest in research and development & conform to international standards of quality.
The Head of Business Unit will be responsible for the state of the art manufacturing facility and managing the commercial & administrative activities. He/She will have complete P&L ownership with the objective to increase profit.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit for optimization of overall performance
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a fiber insulation manufacturing background or any other product which has a similar production process.
Key Characteristics will include:
- Engineering qualification (Bachelors) minimum
- 20+ years experience in fiber insulation production
- Examples of business turnaround and cost optimisation
- Experience leading large team
- Strong management experience and leadership
What's on Offer
The proposed budget for the role is AED50,000 - AED60,000 Per Month + Car + Family tickets + Family Medical + Bonus (As per company policy)