Head of Cyber Security - OT
Great opportunity to work with a leading organisation at an exciting time
Must have Oil and Gas and OT hands on experience
About Our Client
A leading government organisation in Qatar with strong development and progression culture.
- Champion lnformation Security initiatives within OT to ensure awareness of initiatives and the importance of success in order to maintain support from business leaders.
- Evaluate acquired or developed security architectures and designs for consistency with the Corporate Information Security polices, standards and ICS/OT security requirements.
- Perform security reviews, in order to identify any risks or gaps in security architecture.
- Develop a high-level Information Security remediation plan and consolidate detailed remediation plans (created by Senior ICS / OT Security Engineers) to achieve defined high-level Information Security objectives in the OT environment.
- Coordinate Information Security initiatives and assurance activities with the corporate Information Security Division and business leaders to effectively implement controls and assess the effectiveness of implemented Information Security controls.
- Coordinate lnformation Security initiatives with Industrial Automation Contractors (e g.' Honeywell, ABB, etc) to ensure compatibility and effectiveness of Information Security controls in different Supplier operating environments.
- Contribute to Information Security Event and Incident Response through participation in the Information Security Incident Response Team (ISIRT).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in engineering, information security or computer science.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in large ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Strong, proven technical team leadership abilities in ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Conceptual technical understanding of network technologies (e.9., Cisco) and diverse Information security technologies (e.9., firewalls, anti-malware, etc).
- Professional certifications in information security management such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, GICSP or others.
- Experience in planning and managing Information security program and projects in OT and ICT environments in the energy sector, preferably Oil & Gas.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills capable of interacting with various levels of business and technical leadership in lCS/OT and lCT.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Diverse project portfolio
- Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the Qatar