Head of Digital Channels
Excellent Career Progression
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital has partnered with a leading regional business.
- In charge of day to day online store management
- Monitor online fulfilment
- Manage the team to drive customer acquisition which includes SEO, SEM, social media etc to drive online revenue growth and profitability.
- Manage the UX of the website such as site navigation, checkout funnel, content development and marketing campaigns.
- Partneer with key cross functional teams to make sure all relevant organisational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree in related discipline.
- 10-15 years in an eCommerce environment.
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects and extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and analytics.
What's on Offer
A great package and a chance to join a diverse and progressive field.