Head Finance - Hospitality Group
head the finance functions of chained-brand hotels
Holding group with strong hospitality presence glabally
About Our Client
Leading hospitality group
* Must have an experience in diverse business specifically a holding, group of companies, or large size companies.
* Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
* Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take including M&A in hospitality.
* Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances, conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
* A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
* Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree with professional certificate such as CPA/ACA/CA with proven managerial experience in the corporate hospitality industry is essential.
Corporate finance with an excellent knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS consolidation is required.
What's on Offer