Head of Finance - Sales and Distribution
Leading the finance function of a large Business Unit for a well known MNC
Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international group, based in the UAE.
The successful candidate will;
- Oversee and direct the budgeting, accounting, taxation, treasury, premium collection activities.
- Ensure that the budget and forecast are prepared as per the objectives of the Company
- Review monthly cash flow requirement (Budgeted Vs Actual), manage transfer of funds as per the requirement and ensure effective cash flow management for the Business Unit operations
- Manage and monitor all forecasts, cash flows, fixed asset reporting and insurance policies
- Liaise with the sales & operations team to ensure accurate demand forecast, prepare profitability forecasts and ensure achievement of budgeted profitability and budgeted product mix
- Monitor daily profitability and overhead spends. Ensure cost and budgetary control over product costing, TMI/CMI spends, manpower and other overheads at the business unit level.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in terms of financial activities and reporting.
- Guide and train the Finance team in the areas which require improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A professional accounting qualification (CA/ICAEW/ACA/ACCA/CIMA). An MBA with Specialisation in Finance will also be an advantage
- Minimum 12 years' experience in a Multinational organisation and a minimum of 5 years' experience in the FMCG Industry at a Managerial level
- Exposure to Oracle, SAP or other major ERP
- Functional technical knowledge in accounting, costing, audit, systems & IFRS
- A strong background as a Business Partner with excellent People Management, Planning and Analytical skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a highly competitive package, plus excellent benefits.