Head of Finance - Saudi National ONLY
Excellent opportunity with a Multinational organisation
Work with a world leader in their industry
About Our Client
World leader in travel retail.
- Work closely with local sales and operations team to drive compliance and control
- Understand business and challenge local country manager, providing insightful analysis
- Drive process improvement and remove inefficiencies
- Preparation of monthly Financial Accounts within three working days and load to Hyperion for the business
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the business
- Work with credit control function to ensure accurate on time billing and timely collection
- Working closely with Non financial personnel to develop financial understanding.
- Investigation into budget and forecast variances and liaison with management.
- Responsible for working with external and internal auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements (SOX).
- Development of the onsite Finance team.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions and other Actuant subsidiaries.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified Accountant (preferably ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Demonstrated ability to constructively challenge, influence and persuade commercial and operations management.
- Demonstrated responsibility in financial control and reporting for a multi national organisation.
- Advanced system and analytical skills [Excel/Hyperion]. Oracle experience would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.