Head of Finance - Saudi National
Opportunity to contribute to the Vision 2030
Opportunity to work with a highly influential organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a highly significant entity within Vision 2030 delivery
- Ensure that Finance strategies and related strategic plans are developed and implemented, which are aligned with the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Oversee the consolidation and recommend the Finance budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Finance policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Finance activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensure financial targets are being followed up & embedded in all plans by agreeing financial targets, agreeing quarterly targets & ensuring decisions link with financial plans in order to deliver on the agreed plan
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of a Master's degree from UK or USA.
- Over 10 years' experience managing Finance & Accounting within a Government organisation.
- Full accountancy qualifications preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package.