Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
Great opportunity to join a business during it's launch into a new market.
You will be able to build the team around you.
About Our Client
My client is a well known multinational in the education sector, with schools across more than 75 schools in 10 countries.
The key purpose of the Head of Finance / Finance Manager is to;
- Be responsible for efforts, results and success of the school's finance department.
- To lead, drive and manage the Finance function on the full spectrum of accounting, reporting and provision of insights to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the school's use of financial resources.
- Working closely with Group Finance, to implement financial processes and controls within the school
- To support the project team and school's leadership team with decision making prior to the school's launch.
- To supervise and provide support, guidance and motivation to build and grow a cohesive and effective accounting team; and develop the team members' technical and educational knowledge and experience
- To ensure timeliness, accuracy and integrity of financial reporting.
- To provide financial advice and support to help stakeholders (i.e. leadership team, teaching staff, parents etc.) make key decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this vacancy will have;
- A professional accounting qualification and a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience of working in similar roles within education organisation in the UAE or elsewhere in the GCC.
- A proven ability to build & lead a successful finance department, including recruiting and training your team, and writing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves and work hands on within the finance function, including a mindset that no job is too big or too small for you to be willing to take it on.
- Experience in the Big 4 would be desirable, but is not essential.
What's on Offer
In return, my client can offer a competitive salary and additional benefits, depending on your level of qualification and relevant experience.