- Opportunity to work for a Leading Technology Company
- Excellent international exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Technology business that has offices globally. They are expanding their leadership team and recruiting a Head of Finance to be based out of their Dubai offices.
- Aids in development and execution of objectives, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial administration, project budget, accounting, and payroll
- Aids in the preparation of a cash flow project budget, including the control and overseeing of the project's financial plan.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation of different budget summaries and reports.
- Oversees the establishment and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Supervises the support of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property and working costs, and insurance records.
- Regulates and participates in cost analyses and other related studies
- Oversees internal reviews and will liaise with the internal auditor involving review on bookkeeping and administrative controls.
- Establishes framework controls for new financial systems and creates methods to work on existing systems.
- Facilitates planning of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by determining prerequisites; setting up a venture budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and costs; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and assessment of financial data; preparing special reports
- Maintains accounting controls by laying out a chart of accounting; characterising accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides the organisation by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and suggestions to functional issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed regulation; implementing accounting guidelines; suggesting new techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, of which at least 3-4 years in a Managerial role
- Experience in Technology/Digital, E-commerce or a Start-up environment is a MUST
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; professional accounting qualification is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly pay with attractive performance based incentives