- This is an exciting opportunity for the Head of Finance to further progress
- An opportunity with a diversified family group in Abu Dhabi.
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified family group involved in retail, real estate, B2B & B2C sectors in Abu Dhabi. They are looking to hire for the position of Head of Finance.
- Assisting the CEO on strategic matters such as; developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and negotiating contracts
- Supporting the CEO in developing and advising a financial budget and yearly operating strategy, in accordance to the organization's long-term plan, to the board.
- Actively involved in generating new business, particularly: analyzing for new funding opportunities, crafting prospective programmatic budgets, and identifying cost effectiveness of potential service delivery
- Delivering the operating budget to the CEO, ensuring programmatic success through cost analysis support and in accordance with all contractual necessities such as: determining and monitoring the government rules and regulations are distributed to appropriate personnel
- Overlooking all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions; analyzing and advising on the introduction of new strategies and its impact of long-range developments
- Updating the Board of the financial situation and growth of the organization and identifying accurate KPIs to monitor and motivate financial performance throughout the company
- Managing all fiscal reporting activities for the organization: revenue/expenses, balance sheets, reports to funding companies, as well as monitoring the organization as a whole.
- Training the financial units and staffs on all financial, accounting, audit or fiscal management issues and activities
- Handling the monthly reports: reconciliations, cash flow forecasts and financial statements for the utilization of the Executive management, Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors
- Managing business insurance strategies, health care coverage analysis, inventory of all fixed assets, as well as assets acquired by government funds, while declaring all are in compliance with federal regulations
- Guaranteeing accurate internal controls are in compliance with the accounting standards and in line with the local regulatory laws for financial and any tax reporting
- Encouraging the recognition of digitization agenda and include the automation processes and workflows within the finance and other related departments.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA or bachelor's degree in Finance along with professional accounting qualifications: CA, CMA or CPA
- Must come from a family group background with diversified offerings
- 18+ years in a relevant financial leadership role; preferably in varied business conglomerates
- Excellent analytical and creative skills, as well as having great decision-making skills (promptly and accurately)
- Ability to deliver results, while having a sense of integrity and dependability
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for the Head of Finance to further progress their career with a diversified family group in Abu Dhabi.