Head of Financial Reporting and Control
Work with a subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the Middle East Region
Contribute to the growth of the company
About Our Client
A growing subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the Middle East region.
- Lead the financial accounting team to deliver effective and efficient processes, developing and embedding controls that safeguard our assets and manage risk appropriately. Specifically.
- Ensure regularly evaluate the operation of processes and controls and discuss with budget holders and/or senior management as necessary, making use of KPIs to monitor compliance.
- Lead on compliance with the Financial Procedures Manual, ensuring that all procedures and policies are business focused and communicated effectively.
- Maintain adequate system of internal control designed to protect the company's assets and minimize expenses and ensure swift resolution of all differences.
- Review and approve monthly payroll journals including allocations & accruals and the preparation of month and year end accounts.
- Analyze and review internal systems and procedures and implement changes to provide greater efficiency in processing transactions and preparation of reports.
The Successful Applicant
- BSc in Finance / Business Administration with satisfactory academic performance. MBA desirable
- Certified Public Accountant (ACCA, CPA, CMA)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.