- A major project in the Kingdom
- A leadership role in a Gega project
About Our Client
Major project in the Kingdom.
- Drive the design and development of the GRC strategy in alignment with overall strategy ensuring proper control mechanisms in place.
- Ensure proper integration and alignment of the governance, risk, and compliance frameworks.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of the governance, risk, and compliance strategic objectives and KPIs.
- Review and approve the annual governance, risk and compliance budgets taking into account the functions' strategies and plans and obtain the Finance function's approval on budget change requests if any.
- Oversee the implementation of the function's policies, systems, processes, procedures, and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective results.
- Consult with and manage relevant stakeholders to define the integrated GRC framework and ensure buy-in and execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years of experience in corporate governance, risk management and compliance in a large international and multi-industry environment
- Minimum 10 years of senior management experience directly reporting to executive management and the Board.
- Practical experience in developing and implementing GRC frameworks. Awareness of modern/innovative GRC frameworks and approaches
What's on Offer
Leadership role in a major entity.
Competitive package and benefits.