Head of Group Insurance
great opportunity for an experienced professional to advance in their career
competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our Client is a large, multinational corporation with headquarters in Dubai and offices that span across UAE, Oman, South Africa, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, , Lebanon, Morocco Ireland and United Kingdom. Our client has rapidly expanded its operations over the last 20 years and aims to continue growing aggressively across the business. The company is looking to hire the Head of Group Insurance for the MENA region in Dubai, to look after all insurance related tasks for various policies including but not limited to Motor, Medical, Public Liability, Employee Compensation, etc.
This is an individual contributor position that will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Negotiating the coverage and policies in terms of rate with different insurance companies, alongside analysing and assessing insurance applications and deciding the best fit for various projects.
- Leading the preparation of insurance specifications to market insurance programs and consult with insurance brokers to negotiate the required insurance coverage and various other risk transfer possibilities for the company.
- Performing an in-depth market survey to source and find competitive offers from various insurance suppliers.
- Oversee and increase the company's insurance coverage by comprehensively analysing the historical claim data to ascertain the apt risk financing methods.
- Team up with executives, senior management, staff and other business associates to identify insurance needs and deliver optimum coverage, cost terms and claim settlements for the company's assets and all employee benefits.
- Supervise the effective and efficient utilisation of all insurance policies.
- Plan and manage the renewal insurance project globally alongside preparing the renewal requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Head of Group Insurance must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with preference give to completing a significant coursework in one of the following areas: Business, risk management, insurance, law, and accounting/finance.
- 5-10 years of work experience in insurance and risk management with focus on GCC and Africa Markets.
- Fluent in English; Arabic and French is preferred
- Extensive knowledge in insurance program design, implementation, and administration.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience handling multiple types of policies in both GCC and Africa.
- Only candidates that are currently based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi will be considered.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to advance in their career with this leading, multinational organisation.