Head of Information Services
High growth business looking to improve global IT and IS capabilities
Develop IS to ensure they contribute to the strategic business objectives
About Our Client
High growth education business looking to improve global IT and IS capabilities
- Play a significant role as a key member of the Global Information Services Leadership Team, supporting the director and working together with colleagues globally to identify, deliver and embed Strategy 2025 and supporting Information Services action plans.
- Identify, interpret and translate strategies to IS strategies and operational planning.
- Play a role in defining strategy as a member of the Leadership Forum
- Maintain and develop the IS to ensure they contribute to the achievement of university strategic objectives.
- Liaison with other IS division heads to ensure good professional practice across the range of IS activities.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree or equivalent practical experience in the workplace
- Library and/or computing experience equivalent to at least five years of professional practice
- Experience of managing and delivering an academic and teaching support service or technical support service or equivalent at HE level
- Relevant professional association membership/ certification
- Working knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Experience in staff management and development
- Professional knowledge and awareness of current management issues affecting HE libraries/IT services
- Strong numeracy and sound knowledge of budget management, financial principles and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and package on offer for the right candidate