Head of Internal Audit - General Insurance
Working within a rapidly growing, international business
Huge progression opportunities on offer as the business continues to grow
About Our Client
A large Insurance business located throughout the Middle East with offices located in Abu Dhabi.
- Applies an understanding of the engagement goals to identify and collect the appropriate data
- Ability to understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client's business
- Builds knowledge in an industry by contributing to relevant firm initiatives and eminence
- Builds and sustains relationships with cross-geography team members
- Keeps in mind the client's strategy and industry leading practices to design clear, targeted, concise, complying and actionable audit programs and reports
- Leverages a strong understanding of relevant regulations (e.g. SOX) to increase effectiveness of internal controls assessments
- Develops quality assurance processes and tools to enable continuous improvement of the internal audit activities
- Uses relevant frameworks and standards to assess quality and compliance of client's internal audit business processes and controls
- Leverages an in-depth knowledge of internal audit enabling technologies to identify and suggest opportunities to improve performance of internal audit functions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a large Internal Audit function within the financial services sector.
What's on Offer
A generous overall package, huge career progression opportunities, and the chance to work within a stable, growing business.