- Working within a rapidly growing, international business
- Huge progression opportunities on offer as the business continues to grow
About Our Client
A large, instantly-recognisable bank based within Abu Dhabi who are undergoing significant growth and change across the business.
- Primarily responsible for providing oversight, guidance and challenge to the Group Subsidiaries in all matters relating to the Group Operational Risk Framework.
- Direct responsibility for Subsidiaries the incumbent will also be coordinating with the Group Operational Risk Department in relation to its International Branch Network.
- You will be working closely with the CRO's/Heads of Risk/Operational Risk in each of the Subsidiaries and International Branches to provide oversight, guidance and challenge on the deployment of a consistent Methodology, approach and execution standards of Operational Risk Management practices.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in leading the internal audit function, with specific emphasis on market and operational risk.
What's on Offer
A fantastic package and the opportunity to work within a growing environment within a prestigious organisation.