Head of Internal Audit & Risk - Investment Management
Opportunity to work with an Investmnent company owned by Government entity
Opportunity to be a part of Vision 2030 program
About Our Client
An industrial investment and development company established by royal decree.
- Managerial responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing end to end Internal Audit function
- Risk Management
The Successful Applicant
- Open to Saudi Nationals only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A CA, CPA, CIA, SOCPA or equivalent qualification is strongly preferred.
- 9 - 12 years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
- A strong knowledge of auditing concepts, principles, standards and procedures.
- Understanding of key business processes and ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and control.
- Industrial/Manufacturing exposure preferred.
- Investments/Financing experience within internal audit is strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Market competitive salary
- VIP medical coverage for self, family and parents
- Schooling/ tuition allowance
- Variable bonus depending on company performance
- Leave allowance