Head of IT - FMCG
Large FMCG brand about to embark on enterprise transformation
Chance to build out complete omni channel experience
About Our Client
Large FMCG brand about to embark on enterprise transformation.
- Plan and direct the development, implementation, deployment and operation of information technology systems and technology solutions for business needs within agreed timelines and budgets
- Analyze current and future technological requirements for the business, conduct comparative effective and efficient analyses to evaluate proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Manage the performance of the team, coaching and development
- Manage network operations to include; troubleshooting connectivity problems, installing and maintaining routers, managing users, backups and reporting operational status etc.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation, resolve problems, and assist their technology needs
- Assist the staff in understanding and using the technology, the new programs or programs appropriate and related to the department needs
- Manage all internal and external technology projects and support teams
- Prepare the annual operation plan for IT and IT budget in line with business requirements
The Successful Applicant
***TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA AS A MINIMUM***
- Must have experience leading an IT function
- Must have successfully delivered multiple ERP integrations
- Must have strong FMCG industry experience
- Must have exposure to omni channel implementation - mobile apps, automation, ecommerce
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package + schooling + bonus on offer for the right candidate