- A major real estate company in Dubai is looking to hire a Head of Legal
- An executive level role, and head of the legal department
About Our Client
A major mixed use developer with a development value of close to AED 50 Billion
- Drafting of complex SPA's and units leasing agreements (retail, F&B etc)
- Dealing with government authorities (Sharjah real estate dept, SEWA, DEWA, SRTA, RTA, Dubai land department)
- Working with appointed international law firms who have prepared legal templates and development negotiations
- Constitutional documentation for the group of companies and subsidiaries. SPV establishments. New new company formations. MOA preparations. Reviewing and drafting changes and amendments
- Review and negotiation with the banks on financing documentations. Verify and ensure that the legal elements have managed risks.
- Negotiations with land owners for JV's, SPA's, brand protection, due diligence, hotel operator agreements.
- Litigation - real estate cases. Timeline disputes, defaults, claims at the court. Handles these internal case files/strategy then handing to the external lawyers.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply should meet all of the following criteria:
- Law degree with 15 + years of experience
- Recent 7 years experience working for a real estate developer
- Recent 5 years work experience in the UAE
- Arabic and English language skills essential
What's on Offer
Join a growing role and company and contribute greatly to its success story
Have the ear of senior decision makers and build up the legal department
Live and work in a true economic hub and travel within the region