- New role in exciting new project established by government owned entity
- Must have strong corporate and M&A experience
About Our Client
Newly established project set up by wealth fund, view to becoming a multi-faceted technology & electronics MNC.
- To ensure effective handling of litigation, arbitration, mediation and potential claims by or against the company and its employees.
- sure the completeness and correctness of all contractual work, documents, agreements etc. and ensure they are prepared in line with the set policies and legal requirements of the company.
- To protect and promote the company's legal interests, whether by mediation, arbitration or action in the courts, with varying degrees of guidance depending on complexity and importance.
- Manage the outsourcing of legal work within agreed guidelines and ensure accurate, timely and effective completion of such work.
The Successful Applicant
- Saudi National
- Ability to draft in Arabic and English
- 10+ years' relevant experience including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
- Experience in a holding company working in the Manufacturing, Investment, Innovation or other capital-intensive industry.
- Experience in Corporate Development litigation (M&A, JV, Partnerships…etc).
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary.
- Opportunity to contribute directly to the growth and development of an exciting new project that will bring together top- level executives across a number disciplines to support the business.
- Progressive, exciting environment.