- Exciting new role within a high-flying tech start-up
- Strong experience in core legal functions with senior management experience
About Our Client
A tech start-up with a novel business model to redefine the Middle East's transport and mobility sector.
- Provide legal counsel to the founder, the board of directors and other senior management.
- Manage all core legal functions, from corporate governance, contracts, compliance and regulatory risk management.
- Build, mentor and lead own team, and manage relationship with external law firm, to ensure best results.
- Proactive management of, and advocacy for, the regulatory environment and the potential impact on the company's strategic plans.
- Assist the founder with the fund-raising process, attending events, representing the company and negotiating investment plans and contracts.
- Influence and mould strategy and general management policy as a member of the executive management team.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in an in-house or external legal function.
- Strong experience in a strategic and senior role, supporting business functions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of, and experience with, corporate law, procedures and regulations in the UAE and Middle Eastern jurisdictions.
- Experience in a technology, mobility/transport or start-up environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary and ESOP (over time)
- Opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a high-performing start-up
- Progressive, exciting environment