Head of Organization Development
Global Head of Organization Development
One of the largest Financial Services Clients in the Middle East
About Our Client
One of the largest Financial Services companies in the region.
- Change Management. Leads the company's change management efforts. Provides change management leadership and expertise for large-scale organizational initiatives. Ensures that the change management programs and tools are effectively utilized across the enterprise and trains and advises HR partners and business leaders on how to use them. Uses analytics and data to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support of organizational changes.
- Organization Design. Develops and leads the company's organization design practice including organization design methodologies, programs, tools, and resources. Creates strategies that identify organization and talent capabilities required in the future and develops an effective approach to address. Leads OD consultants in managing enterprise level organization design projects, and equips HR generalists with programs, tools, and resources to manage organization design projects for their client groups. Manages external OD consultants (if required) on behalf of business groups.
- Organizational Development Strategy. Provides leadership, consultation, and guidance to the company on organizational development strategies. Understands the external and internal business landscape. Identifies opportunities to improve organizational performance and team alignment. Develops initiatives that shape the leadership culture and optimize the organization's agility, collaboration, and decision-making.
- Team effectiveness. Diagnoses challenges impacting teams and individuals' ability to be successful and identifies appropriate solutions.
- Executive Coaching. Engages in and manages programs for executive-level coaching. Manages a cohort of external executive coaches and ensures the effectiveness of coaching engagements. Serves as a coaching expert and consultant to other teams for internal coaching programs such as mentoring and action learning.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years working in a comparable role with a minimum of five in a leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years working in Organization Development (with this as the focus of their role)
- Experience in Financial Services (consulting would be a plus)
- Worked for a mature multinational organization
- Bachelors degree minimum, Masters advantageous
- CIPD is advantageous
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Asset Managers in the region that are expanding extensively internationally.
tax free salary