Head of Procurement -Aviation - Saudi National
An opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organisation
An opportunity to help shape the strategic vision of the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an emerging name within the airline industry aiming to become market leaders within the low-cost carrier segment of the industry.
The responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Setting up the Procurement department from scratch.
- Draft the polices procedures and procurement manual for the organisation.
- Managing a number of categories including administrative expenditures and services.
- Additional responsibilities include: budget management, developing of procurement standards and maintaining and developing the ERP system
- Develop and manage the templates and processes for RFPs and RFQs.
- Develop VRM and SRM processes and ensure compliance across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Saudi national (Due to Saudization)
- 10 years - must have exposure in the airline industry
- Have experience setting up procurement function from scratch
- Bachelors degree in either: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
What's on Offer
Attractive package with benefits