Head of Procurement (M/F) - Egypt - Events
Excellent command of English & French
Similar experience at a group level overseeing multiple countries in Africa
About Our Client
Our client is a pan-African group operating in various activities with a focus in events organisation in the continent. We are recruiting a Head of Procurement (M/F) to be based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you act as a driver in setting the vision and the mission of the Procurement Department.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Defining, developing and implementing a streamlined and efficient procurement strategy,
- Developing effective and efficient procurement structures, procedures, and processes and driving improvements and standardisation across the different business areas,
- Developing, overseeing, and maintaining the annual procurement budget,
- Understanding business priorities and ensuring procurement activities effectively support the Group's businesses across all divisions,
- Tracking, controlling and reporting on key procurement metrics to ensure transparency and consistency throughout the organisation,
- Serving as key contact for procurement related topics and ensuring that business needs and requirements are reflected in procurement activities,
- Managing and building effective relationships with key suppliers in line with the Group's core values and codes of ethics,
- Leading and developing the procurement team with the target of providing an exceptional procurement experience across the Group,
- Determining the best processes in order to drive cost and service improvements.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a specialisation in procurement Finance and a minimum of 10 years proven success record at a similar position with international and multicultural corporations, private or public, in Africa. Experience in change management will be much appreciated for this role as well as SAP knowledge. Besides, excellent command of English and French is needed for the role.
What's on Offer