Head of Product Development and Strategy - Digital
An exciting chance to lead the product design of an industry leader
A strategic role to develop, implement and support digital product development
About Our Client
An industry leading transport solutions provider, innovating with customer-centric designed solutions to make your journey as easy as possible. With multiple product offerings for the B2C and B2B market and a wealth of untapped market potential still to explore.
- Articulate the vision and drive the execution of the (B2C) Service product
- Lead short-term deep dives and cross-functional project teams
- Lead critical projects based on emergent business needs.
- Develop a detailed product map with required functionality, enhancements and timelines.
- Take full ownership of the product area and its execution
- Oversee the performance of service providers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Collaborate with team (IT, UX, BI, Operations) to design, develop and ship new products & features for our web & mobile apps
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Commerce/Comp. Sci Undergrad
- MBA (Strategy, Operations Research, Decision Science)Experience delivering highly successful and creative consumer internet and/or mobile products with your fingerprints all over them - you're proud of what you've accomplished.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste - own what you build.
- Data-driven: you always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an insightful story.
- Technical skills. Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions.
- User-focused - you are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively
What's on Offer
In addition to a high profile Head of Product and Strategy remit, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer exceptional career growth.