Head Of Project Tenders
Head of Tendering opportunity with a multinational high-profile main contractor
This role will be looking after the pre and post commercial responibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established multinational main contractor based in Riyadh and focusing on civil, MEP and audio visual projects with a number of government and semi-government entities in KSA.
- Managing Projects in commercial aspects from its inception to completion.
- Preparing Contractual correspondences, variations and payment applications
- Cost budgeting, monitoring and controlling of individual projects & overall business unit.
- Overseeing Production & Procurement process along with Sub-Contractor's scope against set targets.
- Preparing / Monitoring monthly cost reports, expenditure forecasting, valuation of variations, Sub Contractors
- Preparing reports for top management's review.
- Inviting and negotiating with the Sub Contractors / Suppliers as per the budget available before awarding the packages.
- Pricing, submitting variations and participating in all change order negotiations.
- Submitting Payment applications as per the contract and getting relevant certificates.
- Preparing payment certificates for Sub Contractors.
- Manage the documentation of contracts with the concerned vendors in an effective and meticulous manner to ensure receipt of the highest service level.
- Adhere to the defined engineering standards to support the delivery of a seven-star service to the Principal, his family and their guests during their stays.
- Review the contracts with the concerned vendors regularly in order to ensure that the latest trends are applied
- Sustain a detailed record of the contracts and feedback on vendors for future reference to obtain the best services in the market.
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the Centralised Engineering to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account "international best practices", improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, project management, quantity surveying or any construction related field
- 5+ year's work experience within the construction field
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary