Head of Quality & Regulatory
Brand is regularly ranked number one against competitors
Get a chance to grow in the Cosmetic Industry
About Our Client
The brand has since had several record-breaking launches globally, with products now available worldwide. And continues to expand across Europe, Asia and the US where the brand is regularly ranked number one against competitors.
The future Head of Quality & Regulatory will responsible for setting up the Quality and Regulatory policy and his main task will be:
- Develop specific requirements and protocols in both quality and regulatory areas for all suppliers.
- Manages all customers and consumers complaints and build needed action plan
- Know the laws throughout the geographic areas where the products are marketed and insure that updates are included in the regulatory manual.
- Qualify current and potential suppliers.
- Develop audit manual and protocols
- Create and monitor the regulatory check list and manual
- Manage the methodology and strategy for our factories/assembly sites to follow in producing quality product in the respect of Product Specifications and local regulations.
- Defines and updates the Quality Assurance guidelines that should be respected by all our manufacturing and logistics sites
- Control all stability and compatibility protocol and testing; Establish Shelf Life criteria.
- Support Package Development Testing.
- Runs adequate Audit program using the QA Guidelines to standardise and qualify the QA systems in all production and logistics sites.
- Authorises the operations on these sites and ensures that adequate action plans are in place.
- Lead the quality control process and procedures.
- Develop range boards with packaging development
- Participate into Concept phase of product development to set quality and regulatory risks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience to be suitable for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry/Physics/Cosmetology or any other related degree
- Minimum 10 solid years of business experience in the Cosmetics/OTC/FMCG Industry
- Have previously displayed Leadership Skills
- Fluent in English (essential), Arabic (advantageous)
What's on Offer
Visa, Medical, Housing and Transport Allowance