Head of Risk (Oman)
About Our Client
The client is a multinational bank headquartered in Asia. With over 15,000 employees and founded in 1941, the bank has a solid track record in the region and is looking to grow their team.
- Proactively provide risk management advice across the group, proactively identifying emerging risks including credit, operational, liquidity, and market risk.
- Reporting on key risks, including agreeing mitigating controls and escalating other risks (e.g. in relation to specific deals)
- Overseeing risk reporting to the Board on risk management best practice
- Conducting reviews of current or emerging high risk and high profile activities, particularly in overseas territories.
- Ensuring that risk management is embedded at an operational level within the business and that staff at all levels are aware of and manage risk as a core part of their responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5+ years of risk management experience (credit risk preferred)
- Relevant education qualifications such as a Bachelors and/or MBA
- CISI or similar qualification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Omani national preferred
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Senior level role