Head of Sales & Marketing (M/F) - Egypt - FMCG
Required experience at similar roles in the Food industry in Egypt
Sales development expertise in both Traditional & Modern Trade
About Our Client
Our client is an international and growing actor of the Food industry. As part of a strong development in North Africa, we are looking to recruit a Head of Sales & Marketing (M/F) for its operations in Egypt.
Based in New Cairo, you report to the Country Director and act as Group lead for the overall sales and marketing business management and development within Egypt.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Leading and achieving Sales & Marketing P&L and operational objectives by contributing to information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews across three main distribution channels including traditional and modern trade,
- Preparing and completing a Sales & Marketing action plans and Marketing mix in line with the production and supply chain departments,
- Meeting marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, initiating corrective actions and by setting up an appropriate Business Development strategy to be in line with company's expansion plan,
- Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs together with developing a field sales action plans,
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market and competitor's analysis,
- Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalising on market opportunities, reflecting on product packaging and coordinating new product development on BTL actions,
- Sustaining relationship with key accounts and developing new partnerships across the country,
- Accomplishing marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, training and accompanying the existing team of more than a hundred headcounts.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Master's degree in Management with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role combining Sales & Marketing positions with international companies of the Food industry in Egypt. Knowledge of traditional and modern trade is crucial for this role together with experience in boosting the sales in a fierce and highly competitive environment. Successful hands on individual with strong business development and commercial acumen, you have strong entrepreneurial, organisational and leadership skills. Finally, you are bilingual in Arabic and in English, French would be a nice to have. This role will require a lot of travelling across the country.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package