Head of Store Design & Innovation
An opportunity to work with a leading pharma retail business in M.E.
About Our Client
A leading chain of retail pharmacy with over one thousand stores in the Kingdom.It manages and operates a nationwide network in 125 cities and villages across the Kingdom, which makes it one of the most prevalent and the fastest growing companies in the region.
Store Design & Innovation:
- Create the store design, pilots and prototypes for all store formats (Layout, look and feel, graphics, colors, communication, branding and logos, visuals on windows, signage).
- Overlook the design process of premium stores, and follow up on the design implementation by reviewing work to ensure its compliance with Company's design guidelines, as well as provide guidance during implementation.
- Manage all projects related to store design, overseeing the store layout design, the look & feel, the in-store communication, department names, colors to ensure design follows company's guidelines.
- Improve store design by conducting market research to understand customer's behaviours, in order to be able to enhance the customer's experience in the stores through practical designs by laying down the brief then soliciting and selecting the agency, work with the agency on implementation, to gather more information about the customer's shopping experience to be able to customise designs accordingly.
- Create concepts and designs for product revival initiatives by meeting with the commercial team to understand more about the product strategy and target customers in order to develop design then coordinate with the Marketing and Visual Merchandise teams for implementation.
- Lead the store of the future project through conducting meetings, forums, workshops and put execution projects and plans to achieve the objectives.
- Generate revenue through in-store media projects by determining touch points of the design, determining the locations of the screens, and supervising implementation, then approving and managing the advertising process on the screens by coordinating with media agencies regarding the displayed material and duration of display.
- Create the design direction for the remodelling projects, setting the strategies for retrofit implementation.
- Introduce Shopper tracking tools to study customer behaviour and trends, measure KPIs, and improve store experience accordingly.
- Lead the implementation of the IMP (Initiative Master Plan) through overseeing the shopper marketing team progress to ensure alignment with Company's guidelines.
- Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, etc. to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
Employee's duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities, he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Architect or similar
- 10+ years of experience in Retail Store Design and marketing
- 4+ years of managerial experience
- Responsible for a budget and contract for a cost centre
- Coaching and developing of new employees
What's on Offer
Attractive package + benefits