Hospitatlity Economics Senior BI Analyst
Exciting quantitative and qualitative data analysis driven role
Must have strong experience with big data, algorithms, and large-scale databases
About Our Client
An established organisation going through a very exciting phase of transformation and evolution; investing in new talent, new technologies and new data-related strategies.
- Apply data analysis and data modelling techniques based upon a detailed understanding of corporate information requirements, to establish, modify and maintain data structures as well as their associated components
- Create and publish standard reports, data visualisations, analysis and presentations
- Develop econometric models using quantitative and qualitative analysis, modelling and variety of key socio-economic models such as ROI, visitor economic values model, visitor economic values, etc
- Compile, analyse and report data, applying models and statistical techniques to explain economic phenomena, forecast trends or patterns that could guide future decisions on important matters and provide policy advice.
- Develop and implement various operational and sales dashboards.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Present work, research findings and share and disseminate technical knowledge with internal and external stakeholders
- Design and develop relational databases for collecting data.
- Keep track of current trends, patterns and correlation in case of complex data sets
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and increase quality
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6-7 years of extensive experience in a Data Analyst role
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics
- A high degree of proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R etc
- Strong communication/writing skills
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret large data sources
- Ability to manage multiple projects, align expectations with stakeholders, communicate timings and expectations.
- Experience with big data, algorithms, and large-scale databases
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Exciting role
- Progressive environment
- Family benefits