- Working with a HNWI
- High growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a UHNWI in the UAE. He is seeking to expand his support function and has introduced a brand-new position of a House Manager / Executive Butler.
The House Manager/ Butler will be responsible for the following:
- Be the primary point of contact for all household staff and the Principal
- Manage all matters pertaining to the Principal and his family
- Overseeing the work of contractors and reporting any concerns to the Project Manager. ▪ Overseeing procurement of household goods and their delivery to the properties.
- Work closely with all departments and ensure that all household staff carry out their responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate family events and soirees on behalf of the Principal
- Pick up on food and drink preferences of house guests
- Communicate and liaise with the Head office in Europe
- Travel to different regions in Europe to assist with all operations pertaining to managing the Principal's estate
- Personally, completing all administrative duties, including
- paying bills
- managing household schedules
- Liaise with the Europe office and outside contractors as appropriate to ensure a seamless service for the Principal and his Family.
- Stay abreast with safety and maintenance procedures
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the House Manager/ Butler role would be :
- Well-rounded person who has track record in managing same or similar responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNW) or embassies
- Has experience managing and leading a team (household staff in particular)
- Western Educated Candidate preferred
- Flexible and agile to be accessible 24/7
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and other benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for a House Manager / Executive Butler to further progress their career.