House & Property Manager / Private PA
House & Property Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent firm in UAE. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of a House & Property Manager/ Private PA to UHNW.
Full Properties & Household Management (50%):
- Fully in charge of all family properties across the globe in terms of:-
- Staff management and follow up.
- Maintenance schedules.
- Contracts & vendors' coordination.
- Expenses planning & cost sheets tracking.
- Taxes & invoices payment tracking.
- Communicates & deals directly with either brokers or specialized property management companies to manage the family's rental investments.
- Supervises all household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies,
- Drivers etc.
- Reports daily/ monthly house operations in a professional and documented manner and as agreed with the line manager.
Personal Assistance (30%):
- Fully responsible on all family events, travels and holidays planning, organizing and coordination.
- Deals with Governmental authorities in all needed family's documentations & formalities.
- Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed.
- Fully responsible on all family medical records & reservations as well as insurance claims.
Executive Assistance (20%):
- Acts as an EA for the line manager whenever needed by providing an efficient administrative support for the new business project.
- Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
- Build and sustain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and external parties, such as: banks, suppliers, hotels and travel agencies to facilitate the line manager job responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this House & Property Manager / Private PA
- Well rounded person who has track record in managing same responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNW) or embassies.
- Flexible and agile to be accessible 24/7
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English (Arabic is a plus).
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Assistant to further progress their career with UAE's leading Business Family.