- Join a Vision 2030 project in Saudi Arabia
- Be part of a newly created HRBP team
About Our Client
A high profile Vision 2030 project in Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the Head of HR Business Partners you will be responsible for the employees in your business unit with the support of a centre of excellence team.
- Maintain structured policies and procedures for the business unit
- Initiate performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
- Support recruitment initiatives
- Coach and mentor support team and partner with business leaders
- Support raining & development of all employees including leadership development
- Develop compensation and salary grading structure for the business unit
- Drive employee engagement initiatives
- Develop HiPo programme within your business unit
The Successful Applicant
- Blue-chip organisation/Fortune 500 company experience is essential - previous experience working in an HRBP model or complex matrix.
- Must have worked as a HR Business Partner with at least 10 years of HR experience
- Must hold at least a Bachelor degree
- Extensive generalist HR experience and ideally CIPD (or equivalent qualification)
- Proven proactive experience, project management, and senior stakeholder management
- Must be process-driven, detailing key policies and procedures you have implemented
- Experience in one of these industries is preferable - technology, renewables energy, infrastructure, transport or engineering
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Relocate to the project in Saudi Arabia is required. There is not a remote working option.