HR Business Partner - Travel & Tourism - Saudi National
An opportunity to be part of a leading and rapidly growing company
Play a strategic and influential role in operation management of the company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest travel and tourism company in the Middle Eastern region.
The responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Plan and manage HR policies and procedures.
- Supervise and structure resource and work distribution
- Offer suggestions for the development of the organisational Human Resources strategy while maintaining the requirements of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a Saudi National (due to the Saudization policy)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Relevant certifications in HR from internationally recognized bodies such as CIPD and SHRM
- Excellent communications skills in English, native
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits