- Be part of a strategic HR and company transformation
- Generous salary and benefits on offer
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a reputable Oil and Electricity organisation based in Abu Dahbi.
Our client are seeking out candidates possessing a strategic mindset and an ambitious drive to transform the HR division within the organisation.
- Responsible for handling employee relations, employee engagements, grievances, and performance management.
- Review current HR policies and procedures and create and implement new ones in accordance with the General Manager
- Ensure adherence of HR policies and procedures as well as up to date Labour Laws by all employees across the organisation.
- Manage the day-to-day HR operations across the organisation including employee contracts, visa processing, etc.
- Lead by example and take on the responsibility of establishing a healthy and vibrant work culture across the organisation
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of the organisation
- Responsible for revamping HR operations and building a strong team
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition team on a regular basis
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of experience in HR working as an HR Business Partner, within a multinational company is essential
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field is required
- Currently located in UAE and proven local work experience with UAE Labour Laws
- Proven ability to strategise and implement relevant HR policies and procedures
- Proven ability to initiate employee engagement and create a positive work culture
- Strong Knowledge of HR systems
- Fluency in English is essential
- Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
- Must have the ability to manage high performing staff and operations across the organisation
What's on Offer
- An opportunity for an HR Professional to take on a new position with responsibilities of building a competent and sustainable team within the operations
- This is an exciting opportunity to lead the HR function as a stand-alone position reporting to the HR Director
- The organisation works on a hybrid model which provides flexible working hours to suit the needs of the business and in adherence to the UAE Labor Laws
- The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with medical insurance, education allowance and annual flight tickets