HR Business Partner
Work for a holding company based in Saudi Arabia
Be part of a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is based in Saudi Arabia
- To plan, direct and manage the activities of Human Resources Administration including custody of employee files and documents, coordinating with various Departments, planning for and instituting automation of processes to improve efficiency and reduce turnaround time and coordination and responsibility of the departmental annual budget.
- To formulate, implement and monitor the Company's Human Resource development strategy and plans through managing key developmental initiatives, working with and inputting into executive management development and ensuring that training and development activities address and narrow the gaps between desired and actual performance, and that people are optimally matched to jobs/career paths to maximise their potential and contribution. Work with the company management to develop succession plans for selected staff & their development programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package