HR Director, Morocco
International company based in Casablanca
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, looking for a driven, bright individual who is passionate about human resources to support their employees. The role is based in Casablanca.
- Drives the Employee Life Cycle via recruitment, new hire work flow, employee development and appreciation, and departure procedures
- Administers Benefits Programs
- Performance management and training and development
- Creating continuous improvement initiatives
- Train and assist managers in carrying out their responsibilities on staffing, performance management, employee relations issues
- Maintains HR files
- Responsible for overall payroll operation, benefits administration, and related activities that ensure compliance.
- Writes and delivers presentations to management, as directed, regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Keeps the general council in the loop in regards to any problems or issues with the employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Psychology, or related field, with a minimum of 10 years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources.
- Thorough knowledge of current employment laws regarding recruiting, workers compensation, affirmative action/equal employment opportunity, wage and hour regulation, benefits.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude, be resilient to rapidly changing and sometimes highly stressful environments.
What's on Offer