HR Manager and HRS
Be part of a warm company culture
Great opportunity to work across Middle East
About Our Client
Our client is a leading independent Financial Services Firm.
- Evaluate and manage OD strategies and processes based on the company's overall strategy and business plan.
- Consult with the management to measure performance, organizational and leadership matters on a periodic basis.
- Assess organizational development needs and resources for the business and different functions, and accordingly establish plans to address these needs, including recruitment.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Design and execute key programmatic elements of the OD process; measure the achievement of established goals.
- Manage the employee performance appraisal and feedback programs; coach Managers on performance review process and appropriate feedback, language and documentation.
- Recommend, design and implement policies and procedures employment and benefit laws based on international and local standards.
- Consult with the management to resolve interpersonal and work-related problems and meet with supervisors and managers to determine effective mediation techniques, such as coaching, job skill training or intervention.
- Ensure effective and legally compliant plans to address employee performance issues, performance improvement plans and other documentation.
- Discuss with managers and supervisors career trajectory of employees and development needs, and accordingly select the appropriate training programs and recommend departmental budgets.
- Gather and assess feedback from all levels in the organization regarding concerns, areas of improvement, successes and highlights.
- Design, review and revise (as necessary) the KPIs and job descriptions for all positions in the Company and conduct analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines.
- Lead and launch the annual compensation assessment process based on survey data, market intelligence and anecdotal information gathered from managers, recruiters and other available sources.
- Maintain the Company's Bonus Programs under the direction of the management.
- Monitor HR metrics, such as turnover rates, headcount and assist the management in determining charge-out rates for each level.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is an experienced and business-minded human resources and OD professional with strong abilities building relationships at every level of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business administration or similar
- Professional certification strongly preferred: SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP
- Proficiency in the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS
What's on Offer
On offer for you is a great opportunity to work in a great company culture, an attractive salary package and the chance to professionalize HR.