HR Manager (M/F) - Egypt - Technology
Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
Professional experience in Egypt
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start-up of the Technology industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a HR Manager Egypt (M/F) based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you report to the CEO and act as a HR Business Partner.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Implementing and administrating all HR policies & procedures guiding the company through a successful HR strategy in Egypt in a growing environment,
- Managing compliance to all HR and labour topics and leading the performance management system,
- Promoting and coordinating initiatives to support organisational changes,
- Driving the achievement of HR results by leveraging resources, developing performance standards and results in planning and monitoring the department,
- Improving working environment by implementing employees satisfaction barometers, suggesting appropriate events to strengthen sense of belonging, managing employees relations and empowering a strong leadership culture,
- Promoting instant feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes,
- Ensuring that HR practices are aligned with business needs and making recommendations to HR leadership when changes are appropriate,
- Managing the HR & Admin team on a daily basis and in their development.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role with start-ups, in the Technology industry or with international companies of the FMCG or telcos. Professional experience in Egypt an abroad together with a good overall understanding of Egyptian labour law is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented change in a small sized company and you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organisation.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package