HR Manager - SAUDI NATIONALS
An opportunity to work with one of Saudi's largest holding groups
Exposure to the FMCG Industry
About Our Client
One of Saudi Arabia's most reputable Holding companies. It employs over 14,000 staff and manages/owns 23 operating companies. Its headquarters is based in Riyadh.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Employee relations
- Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition
- Labour and Government Relations
- On-boarding and Off-boarding
- Policy Formulation
- Team Management
The Successful Applicant
- SAUDI NATIONAL
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
- A degree in Business Administration, or Human Resources Management is preferred.
- Min 6 years HR experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal), as well as judgement and influencing skills
- Skilled in problem identification, analysis, and solving
- Good implementation skills, a 'doer'
- Consultancy approach to working with others
- Pragmatic and able to be proactive and use initiative
- Attention to detail is essential, Self-motivated, Team player
- Hands-on, prepared to get involved, work at all levels
What's on Offer
A competitive package and benefits.